12 Ambitious Predictions For The Future of Marketing Automation
This is how Marketing Automation will be used in future
Disclaimer: These are the new things I would personally like to see, and things I think we will see more often in the future.
Note: Yes, I want machine learning and AI to do the bulk of the work. Machines can learn, optimize, and implement marketing-related solutions faster than I ever could — it is my own opinion that it would be silly not to let them try (with a helmet).
- Automated Audience Segmentation — to automatically determine and create the audience a user should fall under with no human intervention.
- Automating Content Interest Segments — to rank what type of content (and the content itself) with which a user is most likely to engage.
- Integrations and applications for physical locations (Automatically segmenting “Brick & Mortar” visitors based on in-store behaviour).
- More natural AI integrations with Online Messenger based services.
- Better accessibility for businesses with smaller budgets (Minimum-click type solutions).
Media Planning, Buying & Reporting
- Automated Website Tagging Solutions (Minimum-click type solutions).
- Automated Reporting (With in-depth AI-generated Insights).
- Automated Media Planning (Allowing AI to leverage reporting data and audience segments to compile plans).
- Automating Ad Generation & Placement (Ties into Segmentation and Automated Media Planning).
- Smarter DOOH placements and inventory.
- Smarter ride-hailing integrations, ad placements, and inventory.
- Leveraging Online Audiences for DOOH.
I’m curious. What are some of the things you’d like to see?
Enjoyed this post? Have friends? Would they enjoy this post? Share it with them! They’ll appreciate it and so will I.